Estimated Monthly Cost of Living - Cyberjaya Campus
(a) On-campus: RM200 - M250 per month (shared room - 2 to 3 students per room)
On-campus is limited and is subject to availability. Places will be allocated on a first-come-first served basis. Students allocated places are allowed to stay up to the end of the academic year. Students will have to leave the on-campus accommodation at the end of the academic year, normally at the end of the month of April.
- RM 300 - RM500 (per month for a room)
- RM 1500 - RM2000 (per month for a 3- room house/apartment - unfurnished)
- RM 1800 - RM2800 (per month for a 3-room house/apartment - partly furnished)
It is normal practice that the landlords will require tenants to sign a Tenancy Agreement for a minimum of 12 months stay. It is also normal practice that tenants are required to pay up-front rental pre-payment and security deposits, which could be equivalent to three to four months’ rental.
(2) Food - RM 500 - RM 750
(3) Utilities - RM 100 - RM 200
(4) Internal Travel (by bus) - RM 100 - RM 150
(5) Books - RM 1500 (per year)