- Fields of Research
- General Management
Human Resource Management
- Entry Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, in a related field from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate, can be accepted to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in a relevant field.
- English Entry Requirement:
• A minimum overall TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 80 (internet-based); or
• A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; or
• A credit in 1119 English Examination; or
• A minimum MUET overall band score of 4; or
• Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
- Programme Duration
- Full-Time: 1 – 3 years
- Part-Time: 2 – 5 years
For more information, visit https://www.mmu.edu.my/fom/master-of-business-administration-m-b-a/