(R3-DL/345/6/0145) 03/29 (MQA/FA2078)
Enhance your career or personal growth now with our Management degree via open and distance learning (ODL) mode in Multimedia University. Earn a Management degree qualification by studying flexibly at your own time, place and pace. The Bachelor of Management (Hons) ODL curriculum was designed to develop holistic competencies that are in tandem with industry needs and to build a knowledge-centric society. The programme imparts education through media and information technology designed by our experienced instructional design team that enables you to engage in self-learning at your convenient time.
*The requirement to Pass Mathematics and English subjects can be waived should the qualifications contain Mathematics and English subjects with equivalent/ higher achievement.
Those without a pass in Mathematics and/or English at SPM level or equivalent can be admitted but are required to attend special enhancement course(s). These special enhancement courses should be SPM equivalent, remedial in nature. Students must pass the Mathematics and English enhancement courses as a prerequisite to related core courses taught in English.
**DKM/DLKM/DVM candidates may be required to undergo free Bridging Programme as an additional requirement.
U2 (select one)
– Integrity and Leadership
– Bahasa Kebangsaan A (compulsory to those who failed BM SPM – local students)
U3 (Select one)
– Islamic Institution in Malaysia
– Stress and Wellbeing among Malaysians
– Introduction to Multicultural Studies in Malaysia
U4 (Select one)
– German Culture and Communication
– Personal Social Responsibility
– Arabic Culture and Communication
– Chinese Culture and Communication
– Japanese Culture and Communication
– French Culture and Communication
– Korean Culture and Communication
– Spanish Culture and Communication