STUDENTS SERVICE CENTER (SSC)
SSC is developed to become the nucleus of Multimedia University that provides a comprehensive selection of services at a single location.
Besides providing various types of students services, SSC shall diversify its function as a reference point for students and to become an effective channel to disseminate information to students.
To address our overall purpose we seek to:
- Provide professional, accurate and timely advice, assistance and services
- Work collaboratively with other departments, faculties, divisions and units to improve our services and processes
- Encourage our students to provide feedback on us and our services and to respond to such feedback in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Conduct bi annual surveys of students to enable us to improve our services and processes
In providing excellent assistance to students, we always strive to work in a manner that is :
- You can expect to be given prompt, courteous and respectful service
- You should also receive accurate and timely information
- You can expect to receive written confirmation from us when we process or consider a request that you have submitted
- We ask that you treat staff with the same level of courtesy you expect
- We ask you to be aware of the rules and regulation of MMU
- We ask you to be aware of our service delivery standard of each enquiries/ services that we provide
MONDAY - THURSDAY: 8.30AM - 4.45PM (close: 1.00pm - 2.00pm)
FRIDAY: 8.30AM - 5.00PM (close: 12.45pm - 2.30pm)
free web counter