The postgraduate programmes in Multimedia University is offered by the various Faculties of the university, but administered by the Institute of Postgraduate Studies (IPS). Please review the information in this section for more information about postgraduate programmes in MMU.
INSTITUTE FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
The Institute for Postgraduate Studies (IPS) was established with the primary focus on promoting postgraduate research and education in MMU.
Functions of IPS include:
- To function as a secretariat to the Board of Postgraduate Studies.
- To formulate policies, review rules and regulations pertaining to the management of postgraduate programmes.
- To administer the progress monitoring of postgraduate students.
- To monitor the quality and performance of postgraduate programmes.
- To coordinate university-wide postgraduate courses.
- To facilitate the academic faculties on matters pertaining to postgraduate programmes.
- To cooperate with academic faculties to maintain & enhance the quality of postgraduate education.
- To support the academic faculties in upholding the integrity in postgraduate education practices.
- To promote MMU postgraduate programmes in Malaysia and abroad.