Information systems engineering
Software engineering and architecture multimedia systems
Data communication and networking
Bioinformatics & Medical Information Technology
Image & video processing
A Master’s degree or equivalent in a Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field from MMU or institutions recognised by the Senate; OR
A Master’s degree or equivalent in a non-related field from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate, and evidence of at least two (2) years relevant working or research experience; OR
Other academic qualifications equivalent to the above that are accepted by the Senate.
A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 3.67 or equivalent, in a Computer Science or Information Technology or related field from MMU or institutions recognised by Senate can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment.
English Entry Requirement:
• A minimum overall TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 80 (internet-based); or
• A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; or
• A credit in 1119 English Examination; or
• A minimum MUET overall band score of 4; or
• Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.