- Fields of Research
- Advanced material & devices
Advanced signal processing
Electrical power systems
Robotics & automation
Optical engineering & photonics
- Entry Requirements
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in an Engineering or Engineering Technology or a related field from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate; OR
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in a non-related field from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate, and evidence of at least two (2) years relevant working or research experience; OR
- Other academic qualifications equivalent to the above that are accepted by the Senate.
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 3.67 or equivalent, in an Engineering or Engineering Technology or related field from MMU or institutions recognised by Senate can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment.
- English Entry Requirement:
• A minimum overall TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 80 (internet-based); or
• A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; or
• A credit in 1119 English Examination; or
• A minimum MUET overall band score of 4; or
• Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
- Programme Duration
- Full-Time: 2 – 5 years
- Part-Time: 3 – 7 years