- Fields of Research
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Human Rights Law
Industrial Relations Law
Information Technology Law
Law & Economic
Law & Practice of Arbitration
- Compulsory Subjects
- Advanced Research Methodology for Law
Qualitative & Quantitative Research Methods for Law
Commercialisation & Entrepreneurship
- Entry Requirements
- A bachelor degree (Level 6, MQF) in Law or Shariah and Master’s degree (Level 7, MQF) or its equivalent qualification as accepted by the HEP Senate.
- A minimum overall TOEFL score 600 (paper-based) or 100 (internet-based); OR
- A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; OR
- A credit in 1119 English Exam; OR
- A minimum MUET overall band score 4; OR
- Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 3.67 or equivalent, in Law or Shariah or related field from MMU or institutions recognised by Senate can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment.
- Waiver of English requirement:
• The English language requirement and English interview is waived for the candidates who are natives of an/or have completed their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees from countries that use English as the medium of instruction as well as the first language.
- Programme Duration
- Full-Time: 3 – 5 years
- Part-Time: 5 – 7 years