•A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent with 5 years working experience; OR
•A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years working experience: or (iii) APEL (A) Level 7 qualification (for candidates without a Bachelor’s Degree) with minimum 5 years working experience.
English Proficiency Requirement:
• A minimum overall TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 80 (internet based); OR
• A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; OR
• A credit in 1119 English Examination; OR
• A minimum MUET overall band score of 4; OR
• Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.