•A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent from MMU or institutions recognised by Senate; OR
•A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, from MMU or institutions recognised by Senate, can be accepted subject to a minimum of five(5) years working experience in relevant field.
English Proficiency Requirement:
• A minimum overall TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 80 (internet based); OR
• A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; OR
• A credit in 1119 English Examination; OR
• A minimum MUET overall band score of 4; OR
• Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University. *The English language requirement does not apply to candidates who are natives of and/or have completed any of their previous degrees from countries that use English as a first language or previous institutions that use English as their medium of instruction.