Dear valued MMU university partners,
We are proud to announce that our Deloitte Risk Intelligence Challenge (RIC) is back again this year, marking our 6th year of making an impact! As such, we are pleased to invite students of MMU to join and take part in our challenge!
The RIC is an annual inter-university competition which aims to instil business acumen skills in students when it comes to solving problems at an operational, tactical and strategic level. The competition also provides an opportunity for students to improve both their problem-solving and pitching skills, as they will be required to pitch their ideas to the “clients” (judges), who will constructively challenge their solutions in this competition.
Themed ‘Winning the Fourth Digital Wave’, this year’s RIC aims to increase the awareness on the impact of Industry 4.0 towards industries and businesses in Malaysia. The challenge will also help students grow their strategic foresight, in order to help businesses manage disruptions whilst achieving a competitive advantage.
The competition consists of 3 rounds:
- Preliminary: Teams will have to submit a written report based on the given case study.
- Semi-Finals and Finals: Teams will compete and be judged based on their case presentations.
- Champion: RM5,000 + Trophy + Networking session with partner + Mystery gift
- 1st Runner-up: RM3,000 + Trophy
- 2nd Runner-up: RM2,000 + Trophy
- Best speaker: Trophy
- 6 Semi-finalists: Certificate and merchandise
- The RIC is open to ALL undergraduate students enrolled in universities within Malaysia.
- Each team MUST consist of 4 members.
- Team members can be from different faculties but must be from the same university.
- All nationalities are welcome.
- Teams can register here.
Last but not least, we would also highly appreciate it if you could encourage your students to participate by spreading the word via the platforms below:
- The university’s official Facebook page
- Student portal
- Word of mouth (By respective lecturers to students during lectures)
- Clubs and societies
- Student body organisations
We’ve also attached our RIC 2019 official poster to assist in engaging the students and we look forward to hearing from you!
Don’t forget that the registration for the preliminaries closes on 31 March 2019!