IT Professional Service Engineer
– Attend and support customers on IT software and hardware issues.
– Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
– Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues including system and network configuration
– Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
– Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat.
– Go onsite to customers data centers or server farms to attend to issues reported by customers.
– Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
– Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
– Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
– Ensure all issues are properly logged
– Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
– Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
– Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
– Maintain jovial relationships with clients
– Hands-on experience with Windows and Linux OS environments
– Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
– Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
– Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Teamviewer, Anydesk)
– Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
– Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
– Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
– Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus.
Location Base: KL. However, must be able or willing to travel around Malaysia.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.