What Personal Information Do We Collect?
All personal information which is required for registration of use of our website will be the only personal information required and we will not require you to provide any other personal information in excess of what is already provided during the registration process.
Where applicable, you will also be required to explicitly provide your consent to the provision of your personal information aforementioned in the form and manner as indicated in the registration process, failing which you will not be able to register at our website.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Your personal information will be used for processing for all related services and analysis to provide services to you. Further, we will process your personal information for the following purposes:-
- assessing your application or continued provisioning of the services provided (whichever is applicable);
- customizing advertisements and content on MMU website;
- responding to your enquiries;
- research purposes including historical and statistical purposes;
- general operation and maintenance of the services provided herein including its related website(s);
- verification purpose;
- provide you with regular communications from MMU relating to the services provided herein; and
- investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service improvement.
By submitting your personal information, you consent and authorise MMU to process and verify any personal information about you which MMU may require in connection with your application for any of MMU’s services and/or review of the personal profile with MMU from any third party, especially educational or non-educational institutions. Such consent and authorization herein will extend to any personal information obtained from any of the personal profile(s) presently maintained for you, any new application for any form of services rendered by MMU, personal information whether or not provided personally or by any other sources relating to you which was collected, gathered, received, captured, compiled, secured and/or obtained by MMU through or by whatever means or methods or forms.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
If you choose to register using our website your personal information may be shared where necessary and only on a need to know basis with MMU parent company, subsidiary or agencies so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective manner. An example might be in terms of resolving or addressing complaints that require escalation to other MMU parent company, subsidiary or agencies. MMU may disclose your personal information to the following parties for the purposes stated above:-
- MMU’s parent company, subsidiary or agents who are involved in providing the services provided herein;
- third parties (including those overseas) who provide data processing services;
- any credit reference agencies or, in the event of default, any debt collection agencies;
- any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality to which has undertaken to keep such data confidential, which MMU has engaged to fulfil its obligations to you;
- any actual or proposed assignee, transferee, participant or sub-participant of MMU’s rights or business; and
- any other educational institutions, sponsorship bodies and industrial training companies for verification or other educational related purposes.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third party.
Your personal information may be disclosed due to reasons of law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities and any disclosure will be to such public and governmental authorities only. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate
Integrity and Access to Your Own Personal Information
For any modification to your personal information, you may request that we correct such information if it is incorrect/inaccurate or to delete it if it is no longer applicable or not required for us to retain such information.
However, we reserve the right to decline to process requests which jeopardize the security and privacy of the personal information of others as well as requests which are impractical or not made in good faith.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Your personal information will be retained by us only for the period necessary for the purposes of providing you with the services. If further retention period is required, we will obtain further consent from you, unless such extended retention is permitted by law.
We make use of technical and physical measures such as using leading technologies including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) / Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols for your use of our website in relation to any transmission of personal information from you to us via our website. We also make use of encryption software to safeguard any data given to us and strict administrative and security standards are maintained to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.Â To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured and stored with appropriate secured storage as well as other relevant security technologies.
No personally identifiable information is gathered during the browsing of our website except for information given by you via e-mails or registration process at our website.
Certain websites generate cookies, which are collected by web-servers to enable them to recognise your future visits.
The MMU website uses only non-persistent cookies or per-session cookies which serves technical purposes like switching the languages of the website. These cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computers hard drive. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted.
What Happens When I Link to Another Site?
Changes to this Policy
Feedback, Queries or Complaints
We welcome all feedbacks/inquiries.