The field of Life Sciences is of great importance in the 21st century with the growing interest in DNA-related studies and biotechnology. The one year foundation in Life Sciences programme provides the academic background in a range of interesting subjects such as Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Information Technology. Our engaging lecturers help students to actively participate in a specially designed, guided syllabus for students to actively seek knowledge and develop their practical skills while doing laboratory work.
Apart from a holistic, inspiring and balanced education experience, students will also learn to work with confidence and having the ability to work effectively in a group. The subjects introduced to students will equip them with a solid foundation for higher levels of learning and nurture their potential for future academic excellence at the tertiary level.
- Pass O level or its equivalent with minimum of grade C in at least five (5) subjects, inclusive of Mathematics, English and any 2 Science subjects
- A minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent
- Pass SPM /O Level or its equivalent with 5Cs inclusive of Mathematics, and any 2 Science subjects and at least a Pass in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Pass UEC with minimum of grade B in at least four (4) subjects inclusive of Mathematics and one science subject.
- Other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government.
you can opt for these Degree programmes
Faculty of Information Science and Technology (Melaka)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons.) Data Communications and Networking
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons.) Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons.) Security Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons.) Artificial Intelligence
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) Bioinformatics