Creative Multimedia is the true engine of the new Malaysian economy. Designers, animators and content developers will one day be as sought-after as engineers, administrators and marketers
The Foundation In Creative Multimedia is a one year introductory platform that concentrates on the elements and principles of design for creative communication, both in analogue and digital means.
The role of Foundation Studies (Pre-University/Alpha) is to provide suitable ground and basic skills in analogue (sketching, drawing, painting) and digital; basic computer graphics application and media production technique. Design Theories and application of critical thinking methods occur throughout the three trimester in all of the subjects such as Design, Drawing, Photography, Computer Graphics, Humanities and English. Elements and Principles of Design are introduced in the 2D, 3D and 4D design projects.
- Pass O level or its equivalent with minimum of grade C in at least five (5) subjects, inclusive of Mathematics and English
- A minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent
- Pass SPM / O Level or its equivalent with minimum of grade C in at least five (5) subjects, inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- Pass UEC with minimum of grade B in at least four (4) subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- Other equivalent qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government