The Foundation in Cinematic Arts provides a broad survey in the humanities and social sciences with an emphasis on the visual arts.
Students gain basic knowledge and skills required for enrolling in a higher education degree programme in fields of the cinematic and other arts and media, such as degree programmes at Multimedia University’s Faculty of Cinematic Arts.
- Pass O level or equivalent with minimum of grade C in at least five (5) subjects inclusive of English;
- A minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS or its equivalent
Either of the following:
- Pass SPM/ O-level or its equivalent with minimum of grade C in at least five (5) subjects inclusive of English
- Pass UEC with minimum of grade B in at least four (4) subjects inclusive of English
- Other equivalent qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government.