Diploma in Electronic Engineering (DEE) programme provides students with a good understanding of electronics-related fields. This course will suit for those who are interested in mainstream electronic design and support. The programme is also designed to provide students with opportunities to undergo practical training in the industry and to obtain hands on experience through final year projects.
Programme Educational Objective
The Centre’s Electronic Engineering programme shall produce professionals who are:
- Recognize the need of lifelong learning for successful career advancement.
- Knowledgeable and technically competent technologists in electronic discipline, with the capability of enhancing career prospect.
- Apply knowledge of engineering fundamentals to electronic engineering field.
- Demonstrate comprehensive technical skills in electronic engineering.
- Demonstrate awareness of issues and responsibilities pertinent to society, culture and environment.
- Demonstrate awareness of values, professionalism and humanities issues.
- Lead and participate in teamwork with good communication skills.
- Apply reasoning and logical thinking for problem solving.
- Engage information management skills and lifelong learning.
- Identify cost effective entrepreneurial solutions with good managerial skills
- Pass O level or its equivalent with minimum of grade C in at least four (4) subjects, inclusive of Mathematics and one Science / Engineering subject and a pass in English
- A minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent
- Pass SPM / O Level or its equivalent with minimum of grade C in at least four (4) subjects, inclusive of Mathematics and Science / Engineering subject and a Pass in English
- Pass UEC with minimum of grade B in at least three (3) subjects inclusive of Mathematics, and one Science subject
- Pass certificate in a related field from a recognised institution.
you can opt for these Degree programmes
Faculty of Engineering (Cyberjaya)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Electrical
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Electronics
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Electronics Majoring in Telecommunications
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Electronics Majoring in Computer
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Electronics Majoring in Nanotechnology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Electronics Majoring in Optical Engineering