Marketing is a challenging and interesting field of study that offers excellent career prospects. At MMU’s Faculty of Business, we aim to produce valuable critical thinkers and practicing marketers through this three-year BBA in Marketing Management programme. In this course, students are exposed to the foundations of good marketers; focusing on subjects including:
- Marketing Communication
- Retail Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Business-to-business Marketing
Simultaneously, our students are strengthened with the fundamentals of business and management for a greater understanding of marketing at corporate altitude. Strategic forward thinking, leadership, self-confidence and other soft skills are inculcated at various levels of student’s candidature in this programme. Our graduates in Marketing Management are sought after and have been employed in various positions in renowned industries. Among potential career prospects for the graduates of this programme include Product Development Managers, Strategists and Customer Relationship Executives.
Programme Educational Objectives
- Graduates are expected to be enterprising and principled individuals who hold significant positions in diverse organisations.
- Graduates are capable of handling business and marketing functions.
- Acquire fundamental knowledge in business and management.
- Interpret and evaluate relevant information in order to make business decisions.
- Make socially responsible decisions in various business issues.
- Adopt professional values and attitudes in various business and social situations.
- Communicate, lead, and collaborate effectively in a team.
- Formulate workable solution systematically to solve business problems.
- Demonstrate managerial and entrepreneurial skills in diverse situations.
- Gather and use relevant information for continuous self-development.
- Pass Foundation from a recognized institution
- Pass A Level or its equivalent with 3 Principals inclusive of Mathematics / Economics / Accounting / Business Studies, and a pass in Mathematics and English at O level or its equivalent
- Or Pass in Diploma from a recognised institution
- A minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS or its equivalent
- Pass Foundation / Matriculation from a recognised institution.
- Pass STPM / A Level or its equivalent with 3 Principals inclusive of Mathematics / Economics / Accounting / Business Studies, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level
- Pass STAM with minimum grade Jayyid in 2 subjects and a pass in Mathematic and English at SPM or its equivalent
- Pass UEC with minimum of grade B in at least five (5) subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English
- Pass Diploma from a recognised institution