In this program we adapt the user feedback for the final prototype purposely to analyse the effectiveness of the new design to the target user. Each final design will be patented to protect the students rights beside for commercialisation purposes. Therefore through all this multi angle values we believes the student will fit enough to enter the real working environment. The objectives of this programme are:
- To develop independent, creative content and industrial designers, with the ability to identify problems and provide solutions.
- To produce technically competent industrial designers with strong fundamental understanding and ability to adapt to user-centred design processes and production workflow.
- To cultivate enterprising graduates with the ability to create competitive Intellectual Property to stimulate growth of the industry.
Programme Educational Objectives
- Multimedia content manager
- Art director
- Graphics illustrator
- Games designer
- Interactive designer
- Multimedia designer
- Game developer
- Simulation modeller
- Immersive content developer
- Live effects designer
- Pass Foundation in related filed from a recognized institution
- Pass A Level or its equivalent with 3 Principals inclusive of Mathematics, English and Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Pass Diploma in related or relevant field from a recognized institution with minimum CGPA of 2.50*
- A minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent
*Candidates with CGPA below 2.50 but above 2.00 may be admitted subject to a rigorous internal assessment process.
- Pass Foundation / Matriculation in related filed from a recognised institution.
- Pass other Foundation Programmes from MMU may be admitted subject to a rigorous internal assessment process.
- Pass STPM / A Level or its equivalent with 3 Principals inclusive of Mathematics, English and Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
- Pass UEC with minimum of grade B in at least five (5) subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- Pass Diploma in related field from a recognised institution.
- Pass Diploma in Creative Multimedia or Diploma in relevant field from MMU with minimum CGPA of 2.50
*Candidates with CGPA below 2.50 but above 2.00 and candidate with Diploma in relevant field from MMU may be admitted subject to a rigorous internal assessment process.