Banking and Finance
Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Finance programme provides the students with the essentials of banking and financial knowledge. This three-year programme emphasises on nurturing students with the necessary knowledge to be able to contribute to the financial services field and managerial finance field. Technical principles and interpersonal skills are carefully tailored into the programme to fit the dynamic, technology-driven global banking and finance landscape.
Students will be engaged with the fundamentals and specialisations in areas such as:
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Derivatives
- Financial Statement Analysis
- international Finance
- Credit Management
- Offshore Banking and Finance
Upon completion of the programme, various potential career prospects await our graduates including credit controllers, investment advisors, financial planners and financial analysts. This programme is accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
Programme Educational Objectives
- Graduates are expected to be enterprising and principled individuals who hold significant positions in diverse organisations.
- Graduates are capable of handling business and finance functions effectively and efficiently.
- Acquire fundamental knowledge in business and management.
- Interpret and evaluate relevant information in order to make business decisions.
- Make socially responsible decisions in various business issues.
- Adopt professional values and attitudes in various business and social situations.
- Communicate, lead, and collaborate effectively in a team.
- Formulate workable solution systematically to solve business problems.
- Demonstrate managerial and entrepreneurial skills in diverse situations.
- Gather and use relevant information for continuous self-development.
- Pass Foundation in related field from a recognized institution with a minimum CGPA of 2.50, and a credit in Mathematics and a pass in English at O level or its equivalent
- Pass A level or its equivalent with minimum Grade (C+) in 3 subjects inclusive of Mathematics / Economics / Accounting / Business Studies and a credit in Mathematics and a pass in English at O level or its equivalent
- Pass Diploma from a recognized institution
- A minimum score of 6.0 for IELTS or its equivalent
- Pass Foundation / Matriculation in related field from a recognized institution.
- Pass STPM / A- Level or its equivalent with 3 Principals inclusive of Mathematics / Economics / Accounting / Business Studies
- Pass UEC with minimum of grade B in at least five (5) subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- Pass Diploma from a recognized institution.FOB : Internal Selection Process: CGPA of 2.50