- By Coursework
- Master of Engineering in Telecommunications (R2/523/7/0011) 01/21 (A6741)
Master of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (N/523/7/0112) 03/18 (MQA/FA2860)
Master of Science in Engineering Business Management (N/345/7/0429) 10/18 (MQA/FA3414)
- Entry Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, in an Engineering or Engineering Technology field or related field from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, in a related field from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate, can be accepted, subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in the relevant field.
- English Entry Requirement:
• A minimum overall TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 80 (internet-based); or
• A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; or
• A credit in 1119 English Examination; or
• A minimum MUET overall band score of 4; or
• Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
- Programme Duration
- Full-Time: 2 – 5 years
- Part-Time: 3 – 7 years