|Tuition fee||Waived (for students coming from partner universities)|
|Accommodation||Own expense. Exchange students are offered fully-furnished off-campus accommodation that costs between RM600 - RM800 per month including utilities charges.|
|Total monthly expense||RM1,000 - RM2,000 (includes accommodation, meals, utilities, local transportation and entertainment. Cost may vary depending on lifestyle.)
- Completed one year of undergraduate studies in their home institute with at least 2.75 CGPA or equivalent.
- Currently studying at a partner university*
*You may refer with the International Office of your respective universities
Application for Trimester 1 2017/2018
15 March 2017
Application for Trimester 2 2017/2018
15 June 2017
Application for Trimester 3 2017/2018
15 November 2017
Documents to be submitted
- Incoming Exchange Student Application form.
- Students curriculum vitae in English
- 2 recommendation letters from faculty (Academic Advisor / Lecturer)
- 3 copies of certified copy of academic transcript on all grades obtained until present (in English)
- If available; certificates for English language tests (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, O Levels for English). Minimum requirement is TOEFL 520
(Computer based 190, Internet based 68), IELTS 5.5 or C in Cambridge O Level English
- 3 copies of passport (all pages including blank pages on A4-size paper)
- 8 passport size photographs (blue background)
- Upon receiving an offer letter from MMU, students need to submit proof of payment for USD500 which includes application fee for a Malaysian Student Pass, health examination, medical insurance card, administrative charges, as well as the fee for the pass (for the duration of less than 6 months).
|Tuition fee||Waived (for students going to our partner universities)|
|Accommodation, transport and food||Own expense (unless stated otherwise)|
- Completed one year of Bachelor degree programme at the time of application with at least 2.75 CGPA and above.
*self-sufficient during the exchange period.
- Please refer to individual advertisement in Facebook as each university might have different deadlines
- However, the most suitable time to go is usually between the months of March till June every year because it does not clash with MMU’s academic calendar.
2. Before application
- Attend exchange programme information session
- Carefully consider your exchange options by reading up information available at partner university’s websites
- Research the university and campus you intend to go for exchange and find out about courses, fees, English language requirements, cost of living and scholarship opportunities.
- Discuss with your parents / guardian about studying abroad
- Consult your academic advisors for course selection at the host university if you intend to request for credit transfer or for other academic enquiries. It is your responsibility to ensure that there are suitable courses for your degree programme at the host university. Credit transfers are at the discretion of your respective faculties.
3. Application steps
- 1. Complete
- 2. Complete the online application form of the selected university
- 3.Print completed application form
- 4.Attach applications with the required documents (please refer below)
- 5.Apply for Leave of Absence from their respective faculties
- 6.Email email@example.com for an appointment
Documents to be submitted
- A copy of your university transcript from Student Services Centre
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- A recent passport-size photo
- A copy of your passport
- A recommendation letter from a professor of your study programme
- A motivation letter
- Shortlisted students will be called for an interview session after the closing date of applications.
- If you are selected, we will contact our partner university to let them know about your application. Once they have confirmed about the acceptance of your application, we will inform you via email.
- All offers are subject to the partner / host university approval. Offers will be made based on the number of places available at the host university.
STUDY ABROAD SUMMER & WINTER PROGRAMME 2016/17
- Our Summer and Winter Programme is ideal for individuals who are keen to undergo an intensive learning experience. This 2 weeks programme aims to enhance participants skills and discover their hidden talents so that they can make full use out if it. There are five optional modules of the programme which are, Youth Innovation & Entrepreneurship, RoboApp Adventure, Creative Arts Photography & Filmmaking, Communicative English, and Developing Your Own Mobile Apps. This dynamic and interactive programme is meticulously arranged in order to bring out the best attribute in each participant. The methodology that is adopted in this programme provides fascinating insights into the distinctive local milieu while the learning process is in progression. Participants will experience both indoors and outdoors activities ranging from experiential learning, simulation, presentations and study trips.